What do I need to bring?
- Rentals require a credit card plus a piece of government issued ID (driver’s license, passport).
Do I need to wear a Helmet?
- It is the law here in BC to wear a helmet while riding a bike, therefore all rentals come with complimentary use of a helmet. We also have locks should you need them.
What should I wear?
- Dress for the weather. We do have ponchos and some bikes with fenders for rainy days. Also, try to wear sensible shoes.
Do I pay at the end of my ride?
- Yes, you pay for your rental once you have returned. You can take as long as you want to explore.
How is rental time calculated?
- There is a minimum rental fee of 1 hour. After the 1st hour, ride time is prorated to the nearest quarter hour.
When is the latest I can rent a bike?
- There are no lights on the Stanley Park Seawall. For the safety of our customers, we stop rentals one hour before our closing time (which usually coincides with the setting sun). Please note that our operating hours change seasonally as the days grow shorter or longer. (SeeCurrent Operating Hours)
Do I need to book ahead?
- We operate on first come-first served basis, and we have plenty of bikes to get you and your friends out for a ride.
What about a large group?
- If you know the date and time of your ride and have a group of 10 or more you can book ahead. Rental bookings require credit card security and are subject to our cancellation policy.
What about specialty bikes?
- Road bikes require a $1000 pre-authorization on your credit card. We will take reservations for high-performance road bikes if you can plan your exact start and return time/date.