At Spokes, you pay for your bike rental once you return from your ride...take as long as you want to explore. After the 1st hour, ride time is prorated to the nearest 1/4 hr.
What do I need to bring?
- Rentals require a credit card plus a piece of government issued ID (driver’s license, passport). If you don’t have a credit card you’ll need to bring a piece of government issued ID and a deposit of $50 per bike (cash or debit).
Do I need to wear a Helmet?
- It is the law here in BC and all rentals come with complimentary use of a helmet…we also have locks should you need them.
What should I wear?
- Dress for the weather. We do have ponchos and some bikes with fenders for rainy days. Also, try to wear sensible shoes.
When is the latest I can rent a bike?
- There are no lights on the Stanley Park Seawall...for the safety of our customers, we rent bikes up until one hour before our closing time. Please note that our operating hours change seasonally as the days grow shorter or longer. (Click on the Hours & Location link for more info)
Do I need to book ahead?
- We have plenty of bikes to get you out for a ride…just come by and we'll have you out riding in minutes. If you wish, you can preregister on-line to save time at check-in. (Click on the Rentlink)
What about a large group?
- If you know the date and time of your ride and have a group of 10 or more you can book ahead. Rental bookings require credit card security and are subject to our cancellation policy. (Click on the Rent link and look for "Groups 10+")
What about specialty bikes?
- Road bikes require a $1000 pre-authorization on your credit card. We will take reservations for high-performance road bikes if you can plan your exact start and return time/date.(Click on the Rent link and look for "Road Bikes")