Join our FUN, KNOWLEDGABLE LOCAL GUIDES, who will give you a rare insiders perspective on sights and hidden gems with an ACTIVE city tour!
- Fun, friendly, local guides, who are storytellers at heart, make the most of your time in Vancouver.
- Learn about unique local history, coastal rainforest ecology, diverse neighborhoods, public art, tasty food, architecture, First Nations, and culture.
- Small groups and bike-friendly routes means you can ask a local as many questions as you want!
- Discover hidden gems and learn the stories behind each of the sights along the way.
- We travel at your pace and design easy routes. Plenty of time for photo ops.
- Top rated tour in Vancouver by visitors!
Please Read Before Booking:
- As a small, boutique company, our tours tend to book up quickly. Please book early to ensure availability. If the tour you want is full, contact us as we may be able to add another guide
- There is no risk with our 24 hr cancellation policy and rain policy.
- Prices below do not include bike rental. You will be prompted to select your rental (if required) at a discounted rate ($25) during the booking process.
- If you are booking with children under 12 or would like a private tour, please contact us so we can meet the needs of your family or group.
- For bookings 12 hours prior to a tour or less, please contact us to check availability and book your tour, there is a good chance we can accommodate you! If you just show up at Spokes in person, there is a chance the tour will be full or not running that day.