Wind in your face, cool blue ocean and mountains on your right, lush towering forests on your left, rolling along to the sound of the birds, the smell of the forest meeting the Pacific Ocean and miles of serene vistas in all directions. Cycling is far and away the best way to see the Beautiful sights of Vancouver and Stanley Park. Our goal at Spokes is to help you make memories in the city we love so much.
Spokes has been serving up this unique west coast experience to tourists and locals since 1938 with the following services:
- Offering the best selection of bicycles from Giant, the worlds #1 bicycle manufacturer. All bikes are maintained by dedicated Spokes certified technicians. We have a range of bikes for adults and teens as well as a full range of bikes and accessories for children.
- We also offer in-line skates by Rollerblade in a wide range of sizes with protective equipment included.
- Guided bike tours of Stanley Park and Vancouver conducted by Cycle City Tours
- Conveniently located at the entrance to world famous Stanley Park, Spokes is open daily & year round.
- Hourly, half-day, daily and weekly rates available.
- Group rentals perfect for school groups, corporate outings or just for fun.
Lastly, because nobody wants to have a flat tire ruin their day, we offer complimentary rescue service in the Stanley Park area, if you get a flat or have a breakdown a Spokes mechanic will ride out and bring you a new bike so you can continue your adventure right away.